Friday, March 30, 2007

*and now for something completely similar*

*
not really. sipping cold ginger and apple tea, listening to Tom Jobim and Elis Regina while i look up recipes for dinner. because i decided to take some pressure off, before i crash
*
i felt like an adult today. it didn't feel good.
*
but i made this absurdely delicious lunch. i felt so proud of myself. and its not even really caloric. i rock!
*
yeah, right.
*
guess i'm kinda up cuz despite feeling shitty all day from the exam this morning and the busy afternoon, going to the supermarket just for chili, i also scheduled my surgery.
*
if everything goes as planned, i go into the hospital tuesday, 6:30 am. and my leg will no longer kill me.
*
with the bonus i get a short (though not paid for) vacation. i will have to stay home for at least a week, and not walking means i wont be able to push myself too hard, which means i will actually rest.
*
which means i have the next 3 days to put everything running as it should around here, so things are perfect even when i am in pain in bed and Master is at work. (uh, that thought is a bit scary).
*
and now, to my first attempt at tortillas, served with my prized guacamole and another first try: salsa. i wont go for chili because i dont feel like taking the trouble of making beans. i deserve to be a bit lazy after such a fucking crazy week.
*
sucks to eat it alone though.
*
i miss my Master.
*
a lot.
*

No comments: