Tuesday, March 13, 2007

*infamous*

*
a lot has gone on. either i burn myself too fast and feel numbed, or i just feel numbed. the only moments of comfort lately have been His arms.
*
but the Mr. Man is stranded at work, while the Yakissoba i cooked is stiff cold on the kitchen sink. i eat figs.
*
i love figs. they are so sinful.

*
on the random side as well, i am worried about my madonna labret. i had some problems with the other jewel i was wearing, and it ripped my gum a bit. it hurts, that's all.
*
for the first time in a while i forced myself to edit some photos and take others. i still have to take some vanilla, but those can wait.
*
i should be getting to bed by now.
*
maybe.
*
it's lonely without Him.
*
oh yes, i taught an extra class today. then people wonder why the world is as it is today. my fault?

*


we are all going to hell.
*
i work there this friday.
*

*
and something is definetly wrong. i'm listening to metallica. i'm a punk rocker, for heaven's sake!
*
"So tear me open, pour me out
There's things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me
So hold me, until it sleeps"
*

No comments: