Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*pink lady*

*
i have a secret to share.
*
not that it is a secret. but once upon a time i was known as "pink", and my world and everything around me was touched by that colour and it's vibe.
*
i want it back. i grew up a bit and started to use red, but it's not really me. well, it is. red and pink, and even leopard print now. but cute is what i aim for. cute is what matters.
*
(busy editing photos)

*
tomorrow i have a medical exam, then i hope for a pink shopping afternoon. i wanna...

*
tonight i want to make things feel ok again. no matter what it takes.

*
and then, as soon as i feel like it, i'll post photos.
*
now, pink!

(kids playing in the japanese section of town)
*

"How will I drink from that stream
How will my heart sing your praise
How will I lay down in green grass fields
When my soul is so afraid to

Rejoice."

(the last word is Rejoice - mineral)
*

No comments: