Thursday, April 5, 2007

*boys wanna be her*

*




*
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
i'm bored sick out of my mind! Master is still at work, and listening to Peaches "impeach my bush" only makes me want even harder to put on a short skirt and get drunk!
*
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
i'm young and bored, so what is new?
*
damn!
*
i wanna do stupid and silly and funny things. i wanna have drinking contests! i wanna have a horrible headache in the morning.
*
i even hanged out for almost two hours at work because conversation was more fun. i slept all day. it's like whatever.
*
maybe it's a good idea to put that sake on ice.
*
maybe Master doesnt realize it, i just did myself. like, we REALLY have to go shopping, and i cant go alone. so, if He travels tomorrow and since He is still at work now, when the hell will we go shopping.
*
being sober is so damn boring!
*
blah!
*
impeach my bush. been a long time i don't have a soregasm.
*

No comments: