Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*doctors appointment, shopping and the perspective of fresh things*

*
so, one: i am determined to make my hair lighter, quite soon. while i was out today, i bought two different tones of blond, plus violet dye. i plan on having fun in a couple months. all due to this photo, thanks to photoshop:


*

i also am putting together this year's winter wardrobe. i was a bit careless last year, and i didn't really like the way i looked during the colder days. i am a fashionista, and must look the part. today i got me 5 new pairs of cool socks, including a pair of thick black stockings. and i love the things Master bought for me during our "holiday": a grey bonnet (i have picked grey and violet as my pièce de resistance for the season), a long but close to the body pullover, that can be worn as a very short dress, two lovely hair clips, and a violet wool wrap. ohnnnn... i was wearing it today.
*
and now i have an anti-age moisturizer. not the one i wanted but good enough.
*
...
*
drools over this:



specially the black jazz shoes with 5.5 cm heels
*
i am craving dance lessons again. i went to the doctor the health insurance people told me to go, and he approved of the surgery. now, i have to schedule it. weeeeeeeeeee!!!!
*
no more pain...
*
other than the pain of the tattoo needle. i went to http://www.fotolog.com/truelovetattoo parlor today, and they designed a tattoo for me. weeeeeeee!!!! i can hardly wait.
*
and now to the shower, make something to eat and correct students compositions.
*
my legs are killing me.
*
and i miss my Man.
*

No comments: