Wednesday, April 11, 2007

*if life is a casserole i think i have an indigestion*

*


bitching mode on. can't you tell?

*
i'll stay online for another half an hour. then i'll get up. this is getting ridiculous. i've been in the same place for 3 hours now.
*
in my world, feeling awful is not a valid excuse.
*
fuck.
*
i have had a slight fever for days. probably because of my wisdom tooth. that would explain the headaches as well.
*
i banged my head somewhere, and the bump is hurting.
*
and i am slightly dystymic.
*
Master didn't sleep with me last night. so why should i be feeling good anyway?


not like He cares.
*
don't really feel like anything today. at least the laundry is doing itself.
*
and i am wearing medicinal socks. yup. i have to. it feels strange. how awkward. argh, i feel old!



*
i'm sooooo bored i could scream. or cry. i miss working out. but i have to feel better in order to do it, otherwise i just overdo it.
*
so, whatever. i have one more class tonight. the mess around me is depressing. blah!
*

let's play on my mood swings?


*
i just don't feel like being me today.


*
"life can only bewhat you put into it
my life is my casserole
and i want to fill it with fun, fun, fun, fun"
*
i'm just so repetitive.
*

No comments: