Sunday, April 22, 2007

*searching*

*
quickly. to say i am sick in love and there is nothing i can do about it...

there is nothing like this in the national market... (snif snif). There are things i can do about the absolute lack of cute things in Brazil. i can customize clogs. i can make pasties and re-do lingerie. But there is nothing i can do about something as delicate as nylons. And that sucks.
*
hum, i'm hungry. Being hungry makes me think of my figure. Once i can, i will heartily go back to working out. Because it makes me feel good. And feel happy with what i see. But... i must go slow on the weight. i know... pin-ups were not very popular in the 1920's, but that is my period. Period. And my body fits the period perfectly, so i just need to keep it fit and firm. i would rather be a Tiller's girl than in the Ziegfeld Follies. Cross my heart i would Mr...
*
i have a to-do list for tomorrow. No, i cannot go jumping around yet. Actually, tomorrow i reach the limit of 10 minutes per hour on my feet. But to-do lists make me feel better about myself.
*
and now, pre-selecting the music for friday's show. Tough call. i have over 4 Gb worth of show music. Well, i better get at it, then.
*
Master is out. i told Him to go spend with His daughter. He did. At least He can breath some outside air. Staying in was also stressing Him out.
*
Yeah, an update as long as these legs! And all that jazz!
*
i can hardly wait!
*

No comments: