Thursday, May 3, 2007

*a bit of self-taught burlesque*

*
i have a lot to blog about and i should do it before the things escape my mind. It happens, you know... but i just feel overwhelmed by an absurd laziness these days. Must be the mess around me. i need to find myself alone, put on Marilyn Mansons discography and get to scrubbing those floors.
*
but well, i posted these to Sg and havent here... bad bad birdie...
so... my performance went well, and i got a video!



...

not only that, but also i'm editing all the vids i have to upload them to Youtube... as soon as my laziness allows.



*
and well, burlesque photos! Maybe after my class this afternoon i cheer up a bit.


*
damn it, i hate feeling dysthimic. Yes, things are well between Us, He even spoke of my branding... but i feel blue nonetheless. i guess i have to shake these blues away...




*

No comments: