Friday, June 22, 2007

*finders keepers, losers weepers*

*
damn, i hate losing stuff... i am finally putting my s*** away, from the gig on tuesday (yes, i have been VERY lazy), and i just realized i lost one of my favorite tassles (which sucks, because those things come in pairs) and my black capezio nylons, not to mention i totally ruined my pink capezio and the black opera high nylons i was wearing. Yeah, that shit is totally disposable. Argh!
*
oh well, c'est la vie.

(tuesday, at Gloria, photo by my good friend Thiago Marzano.)

*
i am sooooooooo lazy. Damn!
*
There is an audition coming up for a musical theatre company, but i am totally raw. Maybe in a couple years from now.
*
He'll be back tomorrow. i miss Him.
*
(but i can't say i don't appreciate some ME time every now and then).
*
for some reason i'm in a bitchy mood. Oh yes, now i reckon why...


*
also i went to sleep late. i was up watching a Noir film with Lucille Ball. Noir is just sooooo funny. No?
*
it's friday. That should be a good thing.
*
not?
*
ON> Vampires will never hurt you - My Chemical Romance

No comments: