Monday, July 16, 2007

*at the bottom of everything*

*
so the weekend is over. And i have cooked a bit lately. For my standards, quite a bit.
*
and i had the "pleasure" of a chilly rain shower at 7 am this morning. Obviously, i gave myself the day off after such an event. But i must teach in an hour and a half. And i'll schedule a nutritionist for myself, so maybe i won't feel this tired anymore.
...
believe me, i went to bed early on saturday, and woke up at 2 pm yesterday. And i slept till 3 this afternoon. Why do i have to feel this tired?
*
there is a cosplay to make. When?
...
and my trip coming up. Yup, it makes me nervous. Plus, i must make the props for my next number, or there will be no next number.
*
and i have to go in a few minutes, so...

the weekend:

friday night: Had to stay at the school till 10 pm. Ate dinner out with Master, a gecko fell in my plate from the ceiling, i got to scream like a little girl (and i love it!). Dressed up, a long drive and a quick performance, vanilla crowds are funny. i danced, got paid and went home.
saturday: Work. Then a dance evaluation. My teacher thought my choice of music was "interesting". Yeah, industrial goes really well with belly dance. And i realized i prefer the folkloric style... Then more mork. Master picked me up, we went to a snack bar where they have monstrous hamburguers, we got stuffed, had icecream and went home. By 11 pm i was counting my ZZZZZ's already.
...
i'll finish this post after work... time to face the cold and the rain. Blah!
*

No comments: