Thursday, July 26, 2007

*in the cold light of the morning*

*
must... go dye my hair. But first bring the Mister His coffee...
*
things are feeling better today. At least i am ok.
*
"Tomorrow's only a king,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
Whistle,
whistle,
Away ..

In the cold light of day."
(Placebo)


*
tomorrow is friday. Saturday i travel to perform in Gramado - RS. Still gotta save my hair and do my nails. And watch a lot of videos, and rehearse. i am glad this is test week @ work, at least i don't have to prepare classes. But i will have many tests to correct starting monday.
*
carpe diem.
*
i feel proud of myself when i work out. Wouldn't you?
...
jazz and tap-dancing tonight. The perspective makes me happy. i need to buy a new pair of jeans. The perspective of that does not make me happy. My hips are the worst for jeans pants, and i usually try on at least 12 to discover none look good. Then i settle for the least awful.
...
i have a strange body. And i love it!
*
When He is down i get down. i figured that out yesterday, and now all i have to do is keep Him well. If He is well, i'll be ok. i know it.
*
Oh, yes... Coffee...

*

No comments: