Thursday, September 20, 2007

*spring cleaning*

*
Anyone in the mood for some renovating? i sure as hell could use some. But i guess my spring cleaning will come late this year, because i must wait for the Mr. to travel so i can get down and dirty.
...
In a good way, of course.
...
But my body aches. And there is an estrangement within me. So it isn't surprising i feel ugly... no, not ugly. Plain.
...
It would surely be unfair to attribute this feeling to only one factor. It is a combination of things... Working out everyday (since Monday), which actually is good for me, PMS (as usual), the approaching equinox, and not having anything booked. One or two small projects, and that is all.
...
So i really need a spring cleaning. Inside and out.
Spring starts the day after the next.
...
i only hope. I hope to find my long lost inspiration somewhere among the cobwebs of abandoned projects. I hope to find new breath and energy. i hope...

...
Maybe i am looking for a sweet escape? All i know is that there are millions of things i want to do, a few dozens i must, and right now... right now i am doing nothing at all.
...
What if i am pretending? And who am i pretending to be?
...
Tomorrow... i will wait for tomorrow and for spring time. And i will let the muse decide for me. All i choose to is to not choose anything right now.

...
There may be something. And it might be complicated. But even so i want it to work out.
...
There are just way too many maybes.
...
Guess that is what it means to be temporarily out of order?
...


One more day... it can't hurt. Right?
...
"Toto... I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"
...
Guess i'll give it a rest. Everything. Even if resting makes me restless. So i just go on playing with my hair and wasting money on empty and instant gratification. Maybe i should get a new tattoo?
...
Who wants to make sense anyway?
*
mood: annoyed, restless and anxious
listening to: justice and Amy Winehouse
*

"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom."
The Wizard of Oz
(i want to get back to my sewing machine)
*


hold me when i fall?
(i need to be stronger than this)
...
Thanks for the text message this morning. i'm a lucky gal for having You love me. And i love You too.

*

No comments: