Tuesday, October 23, 2007

*the colours faded into darkness and i was left alone*

*
"May I return to the beginning
The light is dimming, and the dream is too
The world and I, we are still waiting
Still hesitating
ANY DREAM WILL DO"
*
just give me something to do...
*
exhaustion has caught up with me today.
*
So only tomorrow. What? Everything, nothing, whatever. Come back tomorrow.
*
and i still got jazz class today...
...
at least i got new pin-up sandals. And a cute Pucca purse (He gave me).
*
guess it will be Mac and Cheese today or i will end up like yesterday... i kept putting off eating and ended up only having dinner. So unhealthy.
*

i think i need a dream. Or maybe an epiphany. But i need something to hold on to. No projects, just maybes. No. Guess this is boredom again. Or cyclothymia. i hope its boredom.

*
mood: exhausted
now playing: Any dream will do - Andrew Lloyd Webber
*
And my heart is asking:


*
edit: my most recent number, unfortunatelly with bad lighting

Bloodshower - my Halloween special

*

No comments: