Thursday, November 29, 2007

*oh no*

*
It's Thursday. And i woke up a blond.
.
I can't remember the last time i was in such a nasty mood. But that is because i am exhausted.
.
Yesterday my lunch was a hot-dog while i walked to school and i had dinner at midnight. I got up at 6:30 am and finished dying my hair at 1 am. I spent form 1 to 5 pm over a skirt and a dress and they aren't even half done. Get the picture?


(this took me 4 hours)
.
It will be a long day today, as well...

So let's make it a good one.
*
I guess a muscle relaxer and a tall latte would be the perfect way to jump-start today.
.
Saturday i travel. Time to sew, and rehearse.
.
(i never had time to bake those muffins)
.
But most of the laundry is done and everything is in it's place.
.
Except for me.
*
mood: exhausted
now playing: modest mouse
*

No comments: