Wednesday, December 5, 2007

*oh, dear!*

*
me and my big mouth. Just when i go around whining that i have nothing booked...
.
i did a favor for a friend on tuesday night. Just serving up party favors in my bunny costume. And now i am booked for friday and saturday, and i have to come up with two new numbers, make the costumes, mix the soundtracks, create a choreography... At least i've already got the music and the concept.
(unedited)



.
So i've been insanely stressed. Tomorrow will be berserck. So will be friday and saturday.
.
But it's just the way i like things.
.
Except that because He is on vacation, He is hanging around and i have a hard time doing things when people are near me. Yeah, i'm anti-social, and not good at dividing my time between projects and people. Oh well, the laundry is done, the house is tidy and the costumes are designed. And tomorrow i'm digging into x-mas shopping (although i am really going for the fabric).
*
Time for bed.
*
And tomorrow i will post a letter to Santa. Hope he reads my blog... i'll leave him a letter, just in case.


"Buh-bum.. buh-bum...
Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue, I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my christmas list
Santa baby, I want a yacht and really thats not a lot
Been an angel all year Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa honey, one little thing I really need, the deed
To a platinum mine, Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques,
Sign your x on the line Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Come and trim my chirstmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's

I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring,
I don't mean on the phone, Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight. "

Santa Baby - Marilyn Monroe
*
Friday:

Party Íntima

"Santa Baby"
.
Party Íntima, november edition (the photographer is incredible, isn't she?):
















.


Saturday:

Luxúria "Evil night" - let's see how i turn out as a drag king.


And also my friends/colleagues farewall party at Toy. Its gonna be some night...
*
"I woke up on the wrong side of the floor.
Made, made my way through the front door.
Broke my engagement with myself.
Perfect picture of bad health, another notch scratched on my belt.
The future just ain't what it used to be. "



Uptight - Green Day
*
mood: Scared, happy, anxious, annoyed, and very tired.
now playing: x-mas music.
*

No comments: