Sunday, December 23, 2007

*xmas stuffing*

*
Christmas is still a day away but i am already stuffed.
.
We just had a late celebration of my mothers b-day. You know the script: food, food and food and argh conversations!
.
So the house is filled with relatives and people it makes no sense to engage in real conversation with. i'm glad they are going home now. i feel drained.
*Its fun helping my mom in the kitchen. She has her own special way of doing things.
.
Guess i'll take the time to write decently after everyone is asleep. i really don't want to ruin Christmas by having my somewhat conservative and quite Christian parents figure out the part of me they would not aprove of.

.
Sure, i would rather they loved all of me. But what matters is that they are happy, even if deluded.
*
Life is a complicated thing. Although sometimes beautiful.
.
i need a drink. But guess i'll jam with my bro. i hear him playing guitar in the other room
*

No comments: