Friday, January 18, 2008

*could i have the check, please?*

*
So that i can pay and get the hell out of this rut i have fallen into this year?!
.
Yeah, i know. Astrological hell and all that shit. Its supposed to get better by next month when i have my (gasps) ... birthday. Ok, ok. 26th birthday. But who wants to wait two more weeks for their life to get back on tracks? Not me, definitely.
.
What do i mean? i mean, my body is giving out on me. i'm sick in most of the body parts that can be the most painful. Argh, no no names. Plus i got this awful voice that makes me think of an 11 year old boy going through puberty. i urgently need a detox diet. And some cleansing of the blood.
.
Not to mention that some assholes probably thought it was fun to through a lump of wet cement from god knows what floor of some building under construction right into my cleavage. i could swear a pterodactyl had shit on me. Assholes.
.
Well, my jazz and tap dance teacher certainly finished the job. Today is one of those days that just won't happen without a pain killer.
.
Which goes well with the pain in my shoulders from sleeping with my hands binded behind my back. Guess pain must be the latest fashion for summer.
*

*
Isn't life a beauty?
*
i'm going shopping with a friend this afternoon. i really don't know how much $ i have right now, but quite frankly, today, i don't care.
*
i bought the loveliest dress yesterday for an incredible bargain. Maybe i'll let ya'll see it sometime soon.
*

*
i really want my muse back.
*
i need to buy more fake plastic pearls (not mad anymore, just sad about it still, really). And other cute trinkets.
*
So hooray for being stupidly romantic. Otherwise it would be impossible to see so much beauty in the world when there is all this pain.
*
mood: sick and painful.
sign: have you seen my appetite anywhere?
now playing: matanza. Its all i've been listening to these days.

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have sweet dreams when you're all chained up like that at night..