Monday, August 4, 2008

*back to routine?*

*
Instead of getting up early, having a healthy breakfast, doing my chores like a good girl should and correcting last Saturday's tests, today i...
.
... slept in, worked out, gave myself a coffee enema so that i can wear my plugs and please my Man, danced swing around the house naked and put rollers in my hair. And i've probably already had 2 liters of yerba mate by now. With a dry coke leaf in it. Yeah, the kind they make cocaine with. Can you say hyper? i definitely am.
.
Too much information? Go read a book then. This is a personal blog.
.
Plus, i've got an unpleasant task to perform this evening. i hate telling people they have flunked. Fuckdamn!
.
So if one's gotta be unpleasant, the least one can do is look soothing.
.
And really, how is it that during 10 years of having nostril piercings it never occured to me that i could adjust the length of the studs using my pliers? Well, after 10 years, i have nostril piercings that actually fit. So no more antennae for me. Yay?
.
Nay. At least it makes up for the fact i had to remove my left nipple piercing and may have to remove the right one too. Le sigh. i'll re-pierce soon enough, obviously.
.
The past week was ok, despite that. There were lovely ladies, some shopping, touching up the sylph, the opportunity to be glamourous, lots of sex and cuddling, and epiphanies. i'll share those later. And lots of chocolate, obviously.
.
C'est la vie, mon ami. De nouveau à la temporisation ?
*
*
Now playing: Swing!
Mood: hyper. Mon Dieu!
*

No comments: