Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*Procrastinating*

"Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself." Author unknown
.
I'm at work still. Spent a couple hours struggling to add a form to our homepage, so I'm burnt out for the day. Will go home soon.
.
my workspace:

.
Don't have much to add. Been working and trying to study, and not doing much more. I wish I had more energy but I don't have the time to eat properly (or the cash, for now). So it's another vicious cycle. Being broke all the time has me depressed all the time. I can't even remember the last time I went shopping. Le sigh. Education sure is expensive.
.
Gonna go home now. Got an assignment to turn in (online) tonight, and a house to clean. The place is filthy. That's what happens after a month of getting home around 10 pm, stuffing one's face with food and going to bed, to get up in the morning and go to college. Ah, life.
.
I'm screwed. Got tons of stuff to do in every single area of my life. Well, only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
.
At least my new hair has me smiling. I mean, who else matches their shoes with their hair color?
.
So, any secret recipes for an energy bomb? I really could use one.
*

xoxo

sweetie

No comments: